Current Provider Applications & Reports
Welcome to the portal for AOTA Approved Providers, where you may submit applications, annual reports and renewal applications.
- Professional Development (PD) Activity Application (for existing providers wishing to receive approval to assign AOTA CEUs to an activity)
- The PD Activity Application Guide may help with completing the application.
- PD activities should be submitted 20 business days before the proposed activity start date. AOTA CEUs may be assigned to the PD activity after an approval identification number is provided.
- Change in Scope Request (for existing providers wishing to add delivery formats to their approval status).
- Annual Report (due annually for existing providers wishing to retain an approved provider status).
- 7 Year Renewal (due Year 7 for existing providers wishing to renew an approved provider status).
A non-refundable payment is due upon receipt of an invoice. Applicants will receive an automated email after the application is reviewed. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the organization's email safelist (if emails are not being received, see safelist instructions).